Tuesday 18 September 2012

Product Review - Nail Stickers (+ Discount!)

I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH MY OWN NAILS RIGHT NOW.
Seriously, look at that picture and tell me you don't think they're adorable! A result of a white Miss Sporty polish, Catrice's 'C05 Take It Mint', from the LE Cucuba and the product I'll be reviewing - nail stickers from KKCenterHk.
  
The product in question has number 3D-164.
Product page

I don't really agree with them being 3D nail stickers (though since they technically have depth, breadth and height it's not actually wrong) but they are quite flat.
Which I much prefer, anyway.
I was a little hesitant to try nail stickers again at first, since I usually avoid them. Often they look quite tacky or apply annoyingly or have awkward sizes that I simply can't really use for anything.
But these were so cute I really couldn't resist.



I don't have a whole lot to say about the application of the stickers, because.. well, they're stickers - how hard can it be?
They come packaged in a thin layer of protective plastic and once opened they peel off quite easily.
No complaints here!





Small complaint, though. When I applied the top coat, one of the stickers curled up a little. As you can hopefully discern in the sadly blurry lower picture, this wasn't the case for all of them. So, just a fluke I hope, but for the sake of an honest review worth mentioning anyway.
Generally pleased with this, loving my nails.






I wear nail bows now, nail bows are cool.

KKCenterHk sent me these products purely for the purpose of review, I have not received any special compensation for doing so, and the opinions stated are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment