Monday 10 September 2012

Grey Matters.

...Grey Matters, because grey matter.. brain.. get it? Man, I am corny. I am just sort of driven to start posts with cheesy puns and such, but you know this by now, I'm sure.

Quick polish review today! NYC 003 'Prey of Grey', which isn't necessarily any better than the title I chose. There was a buy one get one free thing going on, so I bought this and as my freebie got the previously swatched Fine Red Wine.

Now, this polish came with a quality I did not actually believe existed.
It is an actual one-coater. Thick and pigmented enough to actually cover in one damn layer. I've genuinely not experienced it before.

So, y'know, that said, I'm pretty pleased with this polish on those grounds alone! And I like grey.
It's a nice warm grey, this one.

That's all I've got to say for now~!


No comments:

Post a Comment