Tuesday 10 January 2012

Shol'va!

  Natural light, sadly a bad quality cellphone picture.

An oldie but a goodie? Done March 2011.
I'm a big science-fiction fan, as a result it'll come as no surprise Stargate SG-1 is among the shows I like. So this nail art is rather clearly based on everyone's favourite Jaffa, Teal'c!
Not the world's neatest mani but hey, I still like it. Even if my pinky-nail was oh so short!

The gold is a YSL polish that applies like a dream. It covers well, isn't streaky, has a very nice shimmer and it's just marvelous in any aspect. If gold was more my colour, this would undoubtedly be one of my favourite polishes because it applies so well (I prefer its silver counterpart!)
The brown is a polish from Hema's own brand, which is very cheap and reliable. You'll rarely be disappointed by a Hema polish. Not really visible in the picture, but in real life it has a rather interesting pinkish shimmer to it. That's actually the reason I picked it up in the first place. It's subtle, but nice.

Horrible lighting which is unfortunately the best I can do at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment