Saturday 7 January 2012

Howdy, all!

 Heya!
Nakaya is the name, I'm 19 and like you - or, most likely like you if you're visiting this blog - I am into nail polish.
Now, the world of putting your nails online isn't new to me. I've had a deviantART account for my nail art up since October 2010, and I've had a Tumblr for my nails since December of that same year.
However, deviantART is the place I reserve for just that - things I truly consider nail art, and on Tumblr I don't feel very inclined to go on and on about the application of a polish or whatever. Just chucking in a picture and posting, basically.

So, a blog it is.
Predominantly inspired by my lovely friend Shani, and in secondary fashion by Nailside, because I fell in love with that blog.
Hopefully this will get me actively back into the world of nail-blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment