Saturday 14 January 2012

Bow-tied & Crystalliced

 Dear picture, why did you refuse turn out not-blurry?

Guess who went shopping? If you guessed me, you'd be right. If you guessed you and you have been shopping too, I hope you got some nice things on your trip as well.

I actually went to pick out new frames for my glasses, but with all the discount on Catrice at Kruidvat I couldn't resist making a quick stop there, since my local Kruidvat doesn't carry the brand at all for some reason (very frustrating)!
Unfortunately I found the amount of Catrice and Essence products carried at the Leiden Kruidvat to be incredibly disappointing.
How I long to be in Rotterdam again, where rows and rows of polishes stretch out before your very eyes! (That may have been hyperbole.) But alas, with my 9-to-5 days I don't get the chance to stop off there anymore, and I'm too lazy to go there on my Saturdays. C'est la vie.

Still, I picked up these. I know these aren't actually leaving the Catrice collection like some of the others, but I don't have a very big amount of Catrice polishes to being with, so I took these babies (650 - It's Rambo No. 5 & 600 - After Eight) home with me.
And of course the Essence Crystalliced '01 It's a Snow-Woman's World'. Quite an interesting colour. The little snowflakes on the handle of the brush are also adorable. Very subtle (so much so that they barely show up in my picture). Can't wait to try it!

I also picked up a little bowtie. I am a Doctor Who fan, after all. (And a fan of plaid.)
I wear bow ties now. Bow ties are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment