Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tees Please.

Unlike a lot of people interested in cosmetics, I'm really not that into fashion, and I'm not even going to pretend that I'm photogenic. I do, however, really love T-shirts that are references to television series and movies and boy do I love me some merchandise. I don't think I've really shown me on this blog aside from the blurry little photograph on the about me page, so here goes.


(By the time the House shirt rolled along I got a little tired of brushing my fringe back into place. Sue me.)

'Feed Me Seymour' shirt is based off the musical Little Shop of Horrors, I really love the '86 movie. It was one of Teefury's daily shirts but can also be purchased on RedBubble.
'Time Lord' was given to me by one of my best friends from far away England. Not that far away, but too far, anyway. Based - obviously - on Doctor Who, and was a Qwertee shirt, I fear I don't know where they're still available.
'House' I bought another House shirt a few months back, but I thought this one - with its design based on Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man - was just really cool. Still not coping with the fact that it's over dear god. Is available from Fox's online merchandise shop.

So yeah. That's me and my t-shirts. If you're ever after fashion advice, stay clear of everything I tell you and you'll do juuuuust fine.

And I present my final acquisition..
Bally!

No comments:

Post a Comment