Monday 16 July 2012

Paint to Match.

I'm generally not the type of person that bothers matching their nails to their wardrobe or vice versa, but I bought this pair of trousers recently and thought it'd also make a nice set of nails. Blue stripes of varying width and spacing with a warm brown underneath.. and of course, matte. And, y'know, the least neat nail 'art' I've done in a while. Does it absolve me somewhat if I say I was in a hurry :P?
Brown is Miss Sporty 455, matte is NYC Matte Me Crazy as per usual.
Took this picture after I'd been wearing it for a while and it shows.. the shaaaame!

4 comments:

  1. So easy and yet so adorable! Really nice, colour combination is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the colour combo a lot as well.

      Delete
  2. De kleur combinatie is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete