Monday 5 August 2013

Welcome, listeners, to Night Vale...



When I got back from Norway, it appeared everyone I knew online had been swept away by the 'Welcome to Night Vale' podcast. Out of curiosity I decided to give it a go (it being described as, among other things, 'Lovecraftian', I was very intrigued) and found myself really liking it.
And when I like things.. nail art follows.

I took a few pictures because this nail art proved really hard to photograph properly.





The above is Hema Neon '74', a Herôme nail striper for the eye and black and white acrylic paints for the rest.


Now the polish on the rest of my nails since I find the Hema purple to cover insufficiently..
Herôme W.I.C.'s '105 Lisbon', a stunning purple with a great shimmer.

Top left - artifical light. Top right - flash.
Bottom - natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment