Wednesday 29 April 2015

Take the Stage

I have the OPI Little Teasers set from the movie Burlesque, and though I've used them in the past here and there I don't think I've ever written up a post about any of them.
This shiny little thing goes by the name of  'Take the Stage'.

My aunt entered both our names in a contest to win the minis (including tickets to see the film and a CD of the soundtrack), and I won! I didn't find out about it until after she got the good news so it was a really lovely surprise.
To be honest I felt like the movie was just Coyote Ugly with more sparkles, but I do actually like the soundtrack. I'll leave it at that since it's a little late for a movie review at this point. (It came out five years ago already?!)

Back to the nail polish!





Sadly another slight case of  'by the time I noticed the picture was blurry it was too late', but I think you still get a good idea of the colour.
As far as oranges go, I feel like it leans towards the darker ones a bit and that's what I like about it, it's just not quite that common shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment