Thursday 23 April 2015

Pineapples Have Peelings Too!

OPI - Pineapples Have Peelings Too!
I am all about the name with this one. It's fun and silly and I'm always in for a pun. That said, I'm not remotely into pineapples, but none of those had to be eaten by me for the purpose of this post. Moving on.


With this combination I think there could have been a lot of similar things done to it and ruining it completely, but the way it is now gives it a very festive vibe. When seen in the bottle I feared it might be very visually busy on the nail, but given that it actually takes a few goes to get a nice assortment of glittery bits out, it's all in your hands. And on your hands, because it's nail polish.
It also reminded me of the work of Gustav Klimt, if you can sort of see what I mean?
Lots of yellow. Lots of coloured bits.

Following are pictures of it applied after I added a matt top coat. The 'regular' photo's unfortunately turned out blurry, but to the eye there wasn't a huge difference between the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment