Monday 22 December 2014

Pastels.

't Is the season for themes I don't seem to be ascribing to. I had meant to, really, but the super sweet pastel polishes I got from my aunt were calling out to me to try them first.
I'm afraid I don't know what this particular polish is called, as its sticker is missing. A better reflection of the colour is visible in this post (I couldn't tell when I took the picture, and by the time I uploaded it from my camera it was too late.) The formula was actually pretty disappointing and it didn't cover well at all. Hurts especially for such a cute colour.
I imagine it comes as no surprise that this is the colour and nail art combination I went for. I can tell you the name of the purple however - Rabat 149. For a better idea of the real life colours I refer you back to the other post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment