Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Culprit.

An oldie, but a goodie. Originally done late August 2011, this style of mani (which I've come to refer to as half rhombus) has easily become one of my absolute favourite and go-to kinds (hence I call this post 'the culprit' - this mani is to blame for my frequent use). They're relatively easy to do and don't comparatively take as long as more elaborate styles of nail art, but when you choose the right colour combination they'll make no less of an impact. People tend to compliment these whenever I do 'em!

Used here are Koh 'Metallic Green' for the lower layer (though through use of top coat the 'holo' effect was reduced as they sadly do) the pinkish/purple is Essence's 'Do a Floating Pirouette' from the Ballerina Backstage LE.

No comments:

Post a Comment