Sunday 15 November 2015

Dutchess.

The tape strips I had cut off for a previous nail art were way too long and thus unwieldy and I had cut them in half. Leaving me with a bunch of tape.

I had two recently acquired polishes - a silver Depend polish numbered 'Nr. 206' that my aunt bought me in Spain, and a Wet 'n Wild polish from the Fergie collection called 'Dutchess' that I picked up at the local tourist market.

It didn't take a genius to figure that Dutchess is more of an effect polish and wouldn't work for me on its own.

And so we have arrived at this nail art.


The Depend polish is a nice, metallic silver and I'm glad to have it in my collection as I use that sort of thing especially as a nail art base all the time.

I'm not too big on Dutchess - in my opinion it looks nicer in the bottle than it does on the nail.
I liked the look of the purple glitters (again, in the bottle) but they don't really stand out in the shades of blue, which is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment