Monday 10 August 2015

Brussels, hold the sprout.

Herôme W.I.C. - 'Brussels 71'
When I started putting on this interesting colour I really didn't quite know what to make of it. Two layers in and it felt like a nude that didn't suit my skintone. Add a layer and it becomes this odd greyish, lavender thing!

I really grew to love this colour the longer I had it on. It's so unusual in the best possible way!
There's a slight shimmer in it and the coverage was decent enough. Damage to the manicure was all my own doing, I'm afraid.

2 comments:

  1. It turnes out a bit mauvish, i really love colors like this.
    Natural yet edgy.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think it strikes a good balance between a very wearable, every day type of colour, and something interesting and unconventional.

      Delete