Tuesday 12 August 2014

Toronto.


I think it's been quite a while since I wore anything from Herôme. I'm currently filling in for someone at their job, and it's really rough on the nails. Throughout my relatively short time there many a-manicure has gotten damaged and I've broken a few nails, too. So at the moment I keep them comparatively short and simple. Which is a shame for interesting nail art endeavours, but pretty good for going through my list of untrieds.
(I think I have worn this in the distant past, though.. Shhh.)

This is 'Toronto 118'.


I decided to take a picture at the front of our apartment and the back, so you see the polish in two different lighting situations and get the best view of it. It's somewhere between a green and a blue and has a particular shimmer and stroke-quality to it that I've come to associate with Herôme nail polish.

Despite a hint of tip wear (which I think could have been staved off with top coat - I am not wearing any) this has been on my nails for a few days now and despite being busy the colour has held up well! It covered in two coats.

Artificial light, flash.



2 comments:

  1. Prachtig lakje! De shimmer maakt 'm echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja hé? Je hebt een zelfde soort shimmer in Santiago en Edinburgh. Perfecte hoeveelheid shimmer voor mij :).

      Delete