Sunday 1 March 2015

Rest in Peace, Leonard Nimoy.

I took a break from nail art, which unintentionally turned into a break from posting as a whole. Real life situations, and relying only on a temperamental laptop kept me away. I've built up a small backlog of photos I'll be posting in the future, but for now I want to post some new nail art.

On Friday the 27th, Leonard Nimoy passed away at the age of 83.
I'm a long-time Star Trek fan, and though he had lived a long and full life, it's still upsetting to see a hero go.


So my return to this blog is a little nail-art tribute to the original Mr. Spock.

I'm very sad about his passing, and I don't really have any more words to express it, so I'll just continue by listing the polishes used.




Base - Rimmel, '825 Sky High', Spock face - Essence, '03 Cotton Candy',
Blue - Koh, '217 No Worries', Hair & lettering - Catrice, '39 Black to the Routes'.



No comments:

Post a Comment